Paul Benny Featured on Manufacturing Supply Chain Podcast
Manufacturing Supply Chain CEOs: “Disrupting Metal Forming Technologies with FluidForming Americas’ Paul Benny”
“As CEO of FluidForming Americas and Tennessee Spring and Metal, I work closely with business owners, CEOs, manufacturers, product designers, engineers, and inventors to manufacture the most innovative, durable, and precision-driven products in today’s marketplace,” said Paul Benny to to host of Manufacturing Supply Chain podcast, Martin Harshberger.
Learn more about:
- How FluidForming metal forming works.
- How FluidForming is different from metal stamping and other conventional metal forming methods.
- How FluidForming is an environmentally friendly, sustainable metal forming process.
- How higher forming pressures enable precision metal forming.
- How FluidForming enables part formation from a variety of materials — metal, of course, but even wood!
- The cost benefits of FluidForming.
- The benefits of FluidForming for low- to medium-production runs.
- The challenges of bringing a new metal forming technology to market.
- How FluidForming enables new business ideas and innovation.
The Manufacturing Supply Chain podcast is a forum for CEOs to communicate and connect with their peers and with those interested in the supply chain in our post-Covid world. The podcast covers topics ranging from business challenges, to changes in the industry, to tips for pivoting and growing our industries to adjust to today’s changing manufacturing environment.
You can find the full podcast on:
- Apple Podcast:
- Amazon Music:
- Google Podcasts: